IT DIY contains "how-to" instructions or tutorials that Rice students, faculty and staff can use to fix or set up computer, email, network, print and other IT-related systems, applications, or issues. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Applications and Software
- Email Management
- Google Calendar
- Mobile Devices
- Network (wired and wireless)
- Security for your data, devices, identity
- VPN (connect to Rice network from off-campus)
In addition, the IT Self Service page allows you to check printing charges, email quotas, etc.
Contact the IT Help Desk.
Blog: Partial Network Outage Sid Rich College
about 7 hours ago
Blog: Network maintenance for Lovett Hall OIT Network closet b4a completed
May 01, 2015
Blog: Network maintenance for Lovett Hall OIT Network closet b15 Tuesday May 5th at 5 AM
Apr 29, 2015
Blog: Network maintenance for Lovett Hall OIT Network closet b4a Friday morning 5 AM
Apr 29, 2015
Blog: Brown College basement network reset
Apr 24, 2015
Other IT Web Sites
- it.rice.edu/- IT services, tools, and applications supported at Rice.
- vpit.rice.edu/ - IT organization, policies and procedures, initiatives, innovation, and IT news and events.
- market.rice.edu/ - Rice-specific discounts for tech purchases; also includes hardware requirements for new computer purchases.