IT DIY contains "how-to" instructions or tutorials that Rice students, faculty and staff can use to fix or set up computer, email, network, print and other IT-related systems, applications, or issues. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Applications and Software
- Email Management
- Google Calendar
- Mobile Devices
- Network (wired and wireless)
- Security for your data, devices, identity
- VPN (connect to Rice network from off-campus)
In addition, the IT Self Service page allows you to check printing charges, email quotas, etc.
Contact the IT Help Desk.
Blog: Brown College basement network reset
yesterday at 09:05 PM
Blog: Network maintenance for Tudor Fieldhouse OIT Network closet 205d1 completed at 7 AM
Apr 23, 2015
Blog: Network maintenance for Tudor Fieldhouse OIT Network closet 205d1 tomorrow morning 6 AM
Apr 22, 2015
Blog: Isilon Cluster Maintenance Complete
Apr 22, 2015
Blog: Network maintenance for Tudor Fieldhouse OIT Network closet 2.06.07 complete.
Apr 21, 2015
Other IT Web Sites
- it.rice.edu/- IT services, tools, and applications supported at Rice.
- vpit.rice.edu/ - IT organization, policies and procedures, initiatives, innovation, and IT news and events.
- market.rice.edu/ - Rice-specific discounts for tech purchases; also includes hardware requirements for new computer purchases.