IT DIY contains "how-to" instructions or tutorials that Rice students, faculty and staff can use to fix or set up computer, email, network, print and other IT-related systems, applications, or issues. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Applications and Software
- Email Management
- Google Calendar
- Mobile Devices
- Network (wired and wireless)
- Security for your data, devices, identity
- VPN (connect to Rice network from off-campus)
Contact the OIT Help Desk.
OIT Announcements - addto create
Blog: West Campus Network Outage
about 2 hours ago
Blog: Planned network maintenance for Health & Wellness and the Rice Childrens Campus is complete.
about 7 hours ago
Blog: Planned network maintenance for Morton Rich Health and Wellness Center and Rice Childrens Campus beginning
about 8 hours ago
Blog: Recreation Center network maintenance complete at 0715.
yesterday at 08:59 AM
Blog: Recreation Center network maintenance has begun
yesterday at 06:20 AM
Instructions to create an OIT Alert blog post
Other IT Web Sites
- it.rice.edu/- IT services, tools, and applications supported at Rice.
- vpit.rice.edu/ - IT organization, policies and procedures, initiatives, innovation, and IT news and events.
- market.rice.edu/ - Rice-specific discounts for tech purchases; also includes hardware requirements for new computer purchases.