IT DIY contains "how-to" instructions or tutorials that Rice students, faculty and staff can use to fix or set up computer, email, network, print and other IT-related systems, applications, or issues. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Applications and Software
- Email Management
- Google Calendar
- Mobile Devices
- Network (wired and wireless)
- Security for your data, devices, identity
- VPN (connect to Rice network from off-campus)
Contact the OIT Help Desk.
OIT Announcements - add blog post to create
Blog: COMPLETE - Network Maintenance - DWDM/Connectivity between Mudd and Primary Data Center
about 2 hours ago
Blog: Network Maintenance - DWDM/Connectivity between Mudd and the Primary Data Center
about 3 hours ago
Blog: Lovett College network equipment upgrade on Thursday 06 Aug 2015 at 7 AM
about 11 hours ago
Blog: REMINDER - MD Anderson Biology network equipment upgrade tomorrow starting at 0600 AM
Jul 31, 2015
Blog: REMINDER - Baker Hall 1st floor network equipment upgrade today at 6 PM.
Jul 30, 2015
Other IT Web Sites
- it.rice.edu/- IT services, tools, and applications supported at Rice.
- vpit.rice.edu/ - IT organization, policies and procedures, initiatives, innovation, and IT news and events.
- market.rice.edu/ - Rice-specific discounts for tech purchases; also includes hardware requirements for new computer purchases.