IT DIY contains "how-to" instructions or tutorials that Rice students, faculty and staff can use to fix or set up computer, email, network, print and other IT-related systems, applications, or issues. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Applications and Software
- Email Management
- Google Calendar
- Mobile Devices
- Network (wired and wireless)
- Security for your data, devices, identity
- VPN (connect to Rice network from off-campus)
Contact the OIT Help Desk.
OIT Announcements - add blog post to create
Blog: BioScience Research Collaborative Network Equipment Upgrade Saturday 29th August
yesterday at 05:50 PM
Blog: Network maintenance in Rayzor Hall beginning at 6 pm
Aug 26, 2015
Blog: Reminder - Rayzor Hall network equipment upgrade on Wednesday 26 Aug 2015 at 6 PM
Aug 26, 2015
Blog: Geology network equipment upgrade on Tuesday 25 Aug 2015 at 6 PM
Aug 25, 2015
Blog: Network load balancer maintenance completed
Aug 22, 2015
Other IT Web Sites
- it.rice.edu/- IT services, tools, and applications supported at Rice.
- vpit.rice.edu/ - IT organization, policies and procedures, initiatives, innovation, and IT news and events.
- market.rice.edu/ - Rice-specific discounts for tech purchases; also includes hardware requirements for new computer purchases.