IT DIY contains "how-to" instructions or tutorials that Rice students, faculty and staff can use to fix or set up computer, email, network, print and other IT-related systems, applications, or issues. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Applications and Software
- Email Management
- Google Calendar
- Mobile Devices
- Network (wired and wireless)
- Security for your data, devices, identity
- VPN (connect to Rice network from off-campus)
Contact the OIT Help Desk.
OIT Announcements - addto create
Blog: sky.clear.rice.edu available for testing
yesterday at 03:27 PM
Blog: Phishing Scams pretending to be from Rice University Administrator
Jun 19, 2016
Blog: The planned network maintenance for Sid Richardson College is complete.
Jun 16, 2016
Blog: The planned network maintenance for Sid Richardson College has commenced.
Jun 16, 2016
Blog: The planned network maintenance for Lovett College is complete.
Jun 15, 2016
Instructions to create an OIT Alert blog post
Other IT Web Sites
- it.rice.edu/- IT services, tools, and applications supported at Rice.
- vpit.rice.edu/ - IT organization, policies and procedures, initiatives, innovation, and IT news and events.
- market.rice.edu/ - Rice-specific discounts for tech purchases; also includes hardware requirements for new computer purchases.