IT DIY contains "how-to" instructions or tutorials that Rice students, faculty and staff can use to fix or set up computer, email, network, print and other IT-related systems, applications, or issues. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Applications and Software
- Email Management
- Google Calendar
- Mobile Devices
- Network (wired and wireless)
- Security for your data, devices, identity
- VPN (connect to Rice network from off-campus)
Contact the OIT Help Desk.
OIT Announcements - addto create
Blog: Wiess College, Southwest Servery and Hanszen College outage resolved.
yesterday at 09:57 AM
Blog: Wiess College, Southwest Servery and Hanszen College brief outage
yesterday at 08:13 AM
Blog: Rice Graduate Apartments resolved
Sep 27, 2016
Blog: Rice Graduate Apartments brief network outage
Sep 27, 2016
Blog: Email system restart has completed
Sep 24, 2016
Instructions to create an OIT Alert blog post
Other IT Web Sites
- it.rice.edu/- IT services, tools, and applications supported at Rice.
- vpit.rice.edu/ - IT organization, policies and procedures, initiatives, innovation, and IT news and events.
- market.rice.edu/ - Rice-specific discounts for tech purchases; also includes hardware requirements for new computer purchases.